Would you like to join the global talent pool that is revolutionizing the world of work?
We are looking for a WordPress developer to join our network of talented professionals. Candidates should have advanced abilities in at least two of the following languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish. If you’re smart, talented, enthusiastic, ambitious, and want to be part of projects run by world-class multinationals, come and register with us.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop innovative web solutions and custom sites in WordPress for our clients, including plug ins and custom CMS templates.
- Create code for back-end functionality.
- Participate in all stages of design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Collaborate with other tasks as requested.
The technical requirements for this role:
- At least 2-years of professional experience working with WordPress, with knowledge of modifying existing theme templates and WordPress Site Migration.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles of visual design, information design, typography, color, images and iconography.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- 100% fluent in English – both written and spoken.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates elegant and innovative visual design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent business judgement.
Attributes we are looking for:
- We are interested in a creative and responsible professional with eagerness to identify, learn and use new and emerging technologies.
- Someone who is able to meet deadlines, has a high level of commitment to task completion, is an independent thinker, detail-oriented and proactive.
- Willingness to work hard, throughout the day / weekends.
- Ability to understand assignments and take action promptly.
Availability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week is a must.
If you’re interested and believe you meet our requirements, upload your professional background to www.yandiki.com. Please include links to articles you have written and to networks you have managed.
Watch this short video to find out how to become part of the Yandiki Talent Cloud