Would you like to join the platform that is revolutionizing the world of work?
We are looking for a Spanish/English translator (native speakers of American English) to join our network of talented professionals. If you’re smart, talented, enthusiastic, ambitious, and want to be part of projects run by world-class multinationals, come and register with us.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Translate articles, website content, project proposals and other documents as requested from Spanish into American English.
- Standardize, proofread, revise and finalize translated material prepared by others.
- Collaborate with other tasks as requested.
The technical requirements for this role:
- A degree in Translation or in Languages.
- At least a 2-year professional experience as a translator.
- Background in technical translations and experience in IT related translations will be considered a plus.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Softwares and Google Docs.
- Knowledge of translation software an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent business judgement.
Attributes we are looking for:
- We are interested in responsible professionals with an eye for perfection and the ability to communicate ideas clearly.
- Creative and responsible professionals with good time management and organizational skills.
- Someone who is able to meet deadlines, has a high level of commitment to task completion, is an independent thinker, detail-oriented and proactive.
- Willingness to work hard, throughout the day / weekends.
- Ability to understand assignments and take action promptly.
Availability to work a minimum of 10 hours per week is a must.
If you’re interested and believe you meet our requirements, upload your professional background to www.yandiki.com. Please include links to articles you have written and to networks you have managed.
Watch this short video to find out how to become part of the Yandiki Talent Cloud