Would you like to join the global talent pool that is revolutionizing the world of work?
We are looking for a Public Relations Assistant to join our network of talented professionals. Candidates should have advanced abilities in at least two of the following languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish. If you’re smart, talented, enthusiastic, ambitious, and want to be part of projects run by world-class multinationals, come and register with us.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Database maintenance.
- Web research.
- Report writing.
- Monitoring of coverage on social media / networks.
- Content curation / development for various platforms (FB, YT, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Collaboration on other tasks in the area, as required.
The technical requirements for this role:
- Public Relations / Communications undergraduate student, preferably in the final year of their academic career.
- Knowledge of Social Media, including Hootsuite and other measurement / reporting tools.
- Professional experience managing accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of computer applications / software tools.
- Bilingual level of English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent business judgement.
Attributes we are looking for:
- We are interested in creative and responsible professionals with good time management and organizational skills.
- Someone who is able to meet deadlines, has a high level of commitment to task completion, is an independent thinker, detail-oriented and proactive.
- Willingness to work hard, throughout the day / weekends.
- Ability to understand assignments and take action promptly.
Availability to work a minimum of 10 hours per week is a must.
This is your chance!
If you’re interested and believe you meet our requirements, upload your professional background to www.yandiki.com. Please include links to articles you have written and to networks you have managed.
Watch this short video to find out how to become part of the Yandiki Talent Cloud