Would you like to join the global talent pool that is revolutionizing the world of work?
We are looking for a Online Marketing Expert to join our network of talented professionals. Candidates should have advanced abilities in at least two of the following languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish. If you’re smart, talented, enthusiastic, ambitious, and want to be part of projects run by world-class multinationals, come and register with us.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Develop and manage effective integrated media plans and buys under supervision of the media supervisor.
- Develop objectives, strategies, plans, and presentations for the execution of all media campaigns.
- Create and manage media RFP process generating accurate price quotes and corresponding formal proposals for consumer, opinion-worthy notice plans, developing and fostering strong relationships with media partners.
- Recommend, place, report, and analyze social media opportunities and outreach campaigns. Write social media optimized posts that provide original content and solid information.
- Analyze web metrics providing campaign effectiveness reports to clients. Oversee a variety of ad-hoc and ongoing research projects focused on social media to attract responses.
- Work directly with newspapers, magazines, internet resources, broadcast and outreach, etc. to negotiate the best placement, highest value-add, and optimal use of budgeted funds to place advertisements strategically to gain market share of potential case participants. Prepare press releases, track deadlines, publication specifications, and guidelines.
- Develop ads for placement, proofread notices and ensure correct formatting of the same including press releases and banner ads.
- Work with other media buyers and project teams to clarify objectives and develop analysis, plans and deliverables, and other tasks and projects as assigned.
Technical requirements for this role:
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Marketing with an emphasis on public relations, journalism, and media buying and three or more years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior experience in an ad agency with traditional media placement and demonstrated success working with digital media platforms is required.
- Excellent understanding of online media planning, implementation and optimization.
- Can easily craft and articulate a compelling case/pitch for presentation to clients.
- Understands how digital content fits into the overall client media strategy.
- Solid social media experience with the ability to produce creative content on all social media platforms.
- Is able to develop and coordinate online media advertising.
- Knowledge of digital trends and a passion for online media.
- Keen interest in new developments within marketing and customer behaviors
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate complex, large-scale concepts clearly and simply.
- Excellent research and negotiating skills to coordinate with media solutions.
- Solid team and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing and language skills with attention to detail and grammar.
- Creative and responsible. Good time management and committed to the projects.
Availability to work a minimum of 10 hours per week is a must.
This is your chance!
If you’re interested and believe you meet our requirements, upload your professional background to www.yandiki.com. Please include links to articles you have written and to networks you have managed.
Watch this short video to find out how to become part of the Yandiki Talent Cloud