Would you like to join the global talent pool that is revolutionizing the world of work?
We are looking for Graphic Designers with expertise in PowerPoint to join our network of talented professionals. Candidates should have advanced abilities in at least two of the following languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish. If you’re smart, talented, enthusiastic, ambitious, and want to be part of projects run by world-class multinationals, come and register with us.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Design creative custom presentation templates and slide masters (manage colors, themes, text hierarchies, able to work in Mac and PC).
- Create charts, graphics, line art, maps and other visual elements. Know how to include videos effectively. Know how to export images into PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of animation and effects in PowerPoint.
- Collaborate with other tasks as requested.
The technical requirements for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or digital design, visual communications or related study.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Slides.
- Excellent knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Excel, Flash and Word a plus.
- Good knowledge of English and Spanish.
- A strong portfolio of presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent business judgement.
Attributes we are looking for:
- We are interested in creative and responsible professionals with good time management and organizational skills.
- Someone who is able to meet deadlines, has a high level of commitment to task completion, is an independent thinker, detail-oriented and proactive.
- Willingness to work hard, throughout the day / weekends.
- Ability to understand assignments and take action promptly.
Availability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week is a must.
This is your chance!
If you’re interested and believe you meet our requirements, upload your professional background to www.yandiki.com. Please include links to articles you have written and to networks you have managed.
Watch this short video to find out how to become part of the Yandiki Talent Cloud