Would you like to join the global talent pool that is revolutionizing the world of work?
We are looking for a Community Manager to join our network of talented professionals. Candidates should have advanced abilities in at least two of the following languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish. . If you’re smart, talented, enthusiastic, ambitious, and want to be part of projects run by world-class multinationals, come and register with us.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Content creation: Writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels.
- Social media marketing: Creating, managing and growing our clients’ online presence through blogs, tweets, Facebook posts, and other strategically relevant online platforms.
- Communications/marketing: The Community Manager is responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public communications.
- Analytics: Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Collaborate with other tasks as requested.
The technical requirements for this role:
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
- Courses in community management will give you an advantage.
- 2 to 3 years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands.
- Background in journalism or professional experience as a writer.
- Knowledge of the technology and communications industry is a plus.
- 100% fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese – both written and spoken.
- Strong portfolio/Published articles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent business judgement.
Attributes we are looking for:
- We are interested in creative and responsible professionals with good time management and organizational skills.
- Someone who is able to meet deadlines, has a high level of commitment to task completion, is an independent thinker, detail-oriented and proactive.
- Willingness to work hard, throughout the day / weekends.
- Ability to understand assignments and take action promptly.
Availability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week is a must.
This is your chance!
If you’re interested and believe you meet our requirements, upload your professional background to www.yandiki.com. Please include links to articles you have written and to networks you have managed.
Watch this short video to find out how to become part of the Yandiki Talent Cloud