Would you like to join the global talent pool that is revolutionizing the world of work?
We are looking for Art Directors to join our network of talented professionals. Candidates should have advanced abilities in at least two of the following languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish. If you’re smart, talented, enthusiastic, ambitious, and want to participate in projects run by world-class multinationals, come and register with us.
What does an Art Director do?
- Is responsible for accomplishing and maintaining the quality of design throughout all phases of a project.
- Works with the Creative Director to ensure that various aspects of the design work meet clients’ expectations
- Personally works on the graphic development of products.
- Provides accurate time and cost estimates for each project.
- Gives recommendations on technical visual issues.
- Helps facilitate both client briefing and creative meetings
- Collaborates with other tasks as requested.
Technical requirements for this role:
- Undergraduate degree in graphic design, advertising, visual arts and/or related fields.
- Courses in design and communications will give you an advantage.
- 2 to 3 years of experience managing groups of designers or multidisciplinary creative teams.
- The following software applications is required, Quark X-press, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- 100% fluent in English, Spanish and/or Portuguese – both written and spoken.
- Strong portfolio/published design works.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent business judgement.
Attributes we are looking for:
- We are interested in creative and responsible professionals with good time management and organizational skills.
- Someone who is able to meet deadlines, has a high level of commitment to task completion, is an independent thinker, detail-oriented and proactive.
- Willingness to work hard, throughout the day / weekends.
- Ability to understand assignments and take action promptly.
Availability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week is a must.
This is your chance!
If you’re interested and believe you meet our requirements, upload your professional background to www.yandiki.com. Please include links to campaigns and projects you have worked on.
Watch this short video to find out how to become part of the Yandiki Talent Cloud