Would you like to join the global talent pool that is revolutionizing the world of work?
We are looking for Android developers to join our network of talented professionals. Candidates should have advanced abilities in English, and Portuguese or Spanish. If you’re smart, talented, enthusiastic, ambitious, and want to be part of projects run by world-class multinationals, come and register with us!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop innovative mobile solutions and custom sites in Android for our clients.
- Create code for back-end functionality.
- Participate in all stages of design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Collaborate with other tasks as requested.
The technical requirements for this role:
- At least 2-years of professional experience working with Android.
- Extensive knowledge of the Android SDK with a thorough understanding of the development processes and debugging methods associated with the platform.
- Released apps into the Play store (or open source) is a plus.
- Design and architecture knowledge, as well familiarity with object-oriented design patterns.
- 100% fluent in English – both written and spoken.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent business judgement.
Attributes we are looking for:
- We are interested in a creative and responsible professional with eagerness to identify, learn and use new and emerging technologies.
- Someone who is able to meet deadlines, has a high level of commitment to task completion, is an independent thinker, detail-oriented and proactive.
- Willingness to work hard, throughout the day / weekends.
- Ability to understand assignments and take action promptly.
Availability to work a minimum of 10 hours per week is a must.
This is your chance!
If you’re interested and believe you meet our requirements, upload your professional background to www.yandiki.com. Please include links to apps you have developed and published.
Watch this short video to find out how to become part of the Yandiki Talent Cloud